From the celebration of new life to the saying of Kaddish, ~ is your spiritual family for honoring life cycle events as well as the Jewish holy days. Rabbi ~, our members, and our staff assist in the preparation and celebration of Bar and Bat Mitzvah, Confirmations, weddings, brit and baby namings, and sitting shiva. During the year, you will enjoy participating in our ritual services, including Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, Hanukkah, Purim, ~ and other events which honor and celebrate the history of our people.
- Established 1981
- Devoted to the enhancement of Jewish life.
- Belief in cooperation and mutual support between all Jewish institutions
The mission of Temple Beth David is to nurture a sense of Jewish Community in Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
As a congregation, we are committed to:
- Striving to make our congregation a spiritual home where each congregant can feel accepted, valued and nurtured, whether or not raised in the Jewish faith.
- Lifelong study of Torah and prayer for congregants of all ages.
- Supporting the State of Israel and the Jewish people, beginning in our local community and extending throughout the world.
- Providing opportunities to our congregants to become involved in both congregational and community life and leadership.
- Emphasis on the encouragement of the principles and ideals of Reform Judaism and our affiliation with the Union for Reform Judaism.